Unlock Iphone

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have recently came across a site saying that we can unlock the Iphone. So I almost searched for 2-3 hours and finally found a way to unlock the iphone using a super Sim method.



I wonder if this is legal to post a topic on this issue but anyhow this is purely for educational purpose only...



I have found that tutorial on the forums of Hackint0sh. There was an exclusive section of Iphone and all the topics in that section are extremely informative. I have enquired many people over there in that forum and found out that it Iphone works even i India and many other countries worldwide.

Unlock your Iphone

My interest on Iphone made me search about all these stuff. Finally i was satisfied with that post. Happy to find someone in India are able to use it.

0 comments: